Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Welcome to the Web

To all the sleepless bloggers, trolls and intellectuals:

Welcome to the Web. Not just the "Interwebs" or whatever you want to call it, but the web of everything and anything in our world. You may not realize it or think about it that much, but you are connected to many things around you, as are others like or unlike you. What you do to one person or thing or place will affect others somewhere in the line, no matter how small or insignificant it seems to you. Webs aren't just reserved for your ecology class anymore folks.

I am Nytris Oxyde, a wanderer of the internet who is just starting out on the blogging circuit. My name is quite unique, if not yet known all around the net. I do normal internet things, but I have never touched World of Warcraft. I like to think, often out loud, and I like to talk with people about my thoughts. I am generally a good student all around, though my heart belongs to science. I am also told I am a good writer, which I take great pride in.

So, it is with this short introduction that I invite you to the stage from which I preach my constantly running thoughts. I welcome questions, comments, opinions--all as long as you actually show some semblance of thought. If you troll or show signs of stupidity, then beware: the world has no use for your likes, nor does the internet which you call home. I am always willing to learn new ideas; if things work out good enough, maybe YOU might learn a thing or two.

No comments: